Committee CommunicationDear participant in CarboCat Conference,
We regret to inform you that Carbocat-IX conference will be postponed. With the threaten of a second COVID-19 wave and keeping the well-being of our community as our first priority, the scientific committee has decided to postpone the Carbocat-IX conference.
We want to keep the CarboCat tradition of one session meeting with intellectual and social interactions that make our community so closely connected. Carefully considering all options, we feel that the best way is to reconvene in person when this crisis has passed and there is certainty about health safety for traveling and meeting.
The new dates, most likely june 2022, will be conveniently announced by emailing and webpage. A call for papers will be re-opened with the usual deadlines. We regret that the effort you dedicated to the preparation of the abstracts can be in vain. For this reason, if you want to keep the same abstract for the new call, you just need to send a message saying that you keep the same abstract. Otherwise, you can submit a new abstract as usual.
Thank you for your interest and collaboration and looking forward to meeting you under more auspicious circumstances.
Stay safe and healthy. With the best regards.
The Organizing committee